The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central New Hampshire participates in the Child & Adult Care Food Program through the USDA.

We provide free snacks daily at all locations. The free meal offerings vary by site, as some offer breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.

For more information on the offerings at our sites, menus, etc. please speak with your Site Director. 

                          PUBLIC NOTICE:

The Boys & Girls Clubs of Central New Hampshire is now accepting bids for vended meal service at its locations. For more information on the RFP please contact Bob Carter, DOO, at (603) 224-1061, or by email at carter@centralnhclubs.org.

All bids must be received by March 30, 2020.

                                                                              Please Note:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,  color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

 To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.


Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

 (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights  1400 Independence Avenue, SW  Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;  (2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email: program.intake@usda.gov.


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.